The Kidlist calendar is sponsored by the Kane County Cougars who are offering all Kidlist fans BOGO reserved or lawn tickets this season! Click or tap on the image above and enter the Special Offer Code KIDLIST to receive this deal for any game you choose.
- This event has passed.
Festival of Lights Opening Night and Kris Kringle Market
December 3, 2021, 3:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Time to get in the holiday spirit! Watch in amazement as Old Town Park and the Piazza Holiday Tree are simultaneously lit up with a giant switch!
Schedule of Events:
– Pan American Open House, 3-7 p.m.
– Museum Exhibit, 3:30-8:30 p.m.
– Kris Kringle Market, 3:30-8:30 p.m.
– Chamber Open House, 3:30-6:30 p.m.
– Santa Visits, 4-6:30 p.m.
– Kids’ Train Rides, 4:30-8 p.m.
– Bloomingdale Choir, 6-8:30 p.m.
– Lighting Ceremony, 7 p.m.
The Festival of Lights Opening Night & Kris Kringle Market is a collaborative effort between the Bloomingdale Park District, Village of Bloomingdale, Bloomingdale Chamber of Commerce and Pan American Bank.
Parking is available at:
• Old Town Bloomingdale Parking Lot: Schick Rd. & Third St.
• Cornerstone Church: Bloomingdale Rd. & Franklin St.
• Rooster’s Barn & Grill: Parking Lot
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event for the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly events (no ongoing classes or camps) and are local for families in the western suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.