- This event has passed.
Bubble Bash: A Kid-Friendly New Year’s Eve
December 31, 2019, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$15 – $25
Ring in the New Year with a countdown to Noon celebration! Families can spend time together creating lasting memories, taking part in special activities, grooving to live music, exploring the Museum’s hands-on exhibits, and counting down to Noon!
This annual year-end celebration, now in its 18th year, has become a holiday tradition for families.
EARLY BIRD SAVINGS THROUGH MONDAY, DECEMBER 8!
Wendy & DB : The award-winning Children’s Music Duo will have you and your children singing, dancing, and jumping along with their original songs and upbeat lyrics. Each song encourages imagination and exploration!
Bach to Rock Naperville, IL: Bach to Rock DJ will keep the energy high with family-friendly music throughout the event
• Confetti POP! – Families can create their own confetti poppers to celebrate the New Year!
• Shake Your Music Maker – Fine tune a unique music maker to shake, jingle, or clang.
• Pump Up Your Party Wear – Let your imagination run wild when you design and create wearable art pieces you can party in!
• Glow Your Mind – Everything GLOWS in this fluorescent art experience. Help us cover The Studio in luminescent color!
• Sweet Treats (Are Made by Kids) – Decorate a tasty treat and enjoy with a rainbow refreshment you can mix yourself!
• U Can Touch This – Knead, dig, and squish your way through a variety of fun, sensory experiences.
• Baby Paint Your Firework – Sparkles and color combine to make a brilliant design that glitters and shines!
• Tiny Bubbles in a Wand – Build your own 2D or 3D bubble wand in this activity that is poppin’ with fun!
• Stick It! – Design and shape your own miniature artwork that sticks.
• Face painting
• Fun Photo Ops
CHOOSE YOUR COUNTDOWN
• Confetti • Bubbles • Sensory Friendly
A portion of the proceeds help fund Museum exhibits and programs.
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Click on the button above to submit an event for the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly events (no ongoing classes or camps) and are local for families in the western suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.