There are so many pumpkin patches to visit in Chicagoland. Just in our Chicagoland area, these patches range from little patches where you can harvest your own pumpkins or larger scale farms that have amusements and entertainment for children.
The charming small farms offer the chance to the field and pick your own pumpkin to wash off afterwards. The larger farm destinations offer corn mazes, jumping pillows, and more!
We’ve updated our list this year with more pumpkin patches for you to pick from. We’ve even included pumpkin patches that also offer apple picking so you can make it a combo trip. Happy fall, ya’ll!
Kidlist Tip: Rain can make the fields muddy, so be sure to wear boots or bring a change of shoes for the car.
Map to Find a Pumpkin Patch Near Me
Features, Opening Dates, Pricing and More
🎃 Pumpkin Patch
🎃 🍎 Pumpkin Farm with Apple Picking Available
Be sure to check ahead to see if you need to purchase tickets in advance, be aware of new hours, etc.
Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm
17250 S Weber Road
Lockport, IL 60441
Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm is for all ages with 49 activities, 200 animals, and 13 good and beverage choices! Don’t miss the Cottonwood Railroad! A 3/4 mile tracked train ride through the corn field.There are plenty of activities for little ones, such as tractor rides, several different themed playgrounds, animatronic pumpkin show, petting barn, baby chicks, and more. Elementary school-aged kids will love the jumping pillow, climbing web, roller bowler, straw mountain, mega slide, duck races, tire mountain, and train ride. There is plenty for older kids, including paintball target shooting, jumping pillow dedicated for 12+, wizzer carnival ride, zip line, sports zone, enormous corn maze, and more.
General Admission includes over 49 attractions for all ages weekends and holidays $24.95, weekdays $19.95. There is also a $27.95 combo pass on weekends and Columbus Day that includes the Cottonwood Railroad. Discounts available after 3pm on school days and for families with special needs on opening/closing weekends and Mondays. Open September 24 – October 29, 2023, daily 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Click here to read our review of Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm. (spoiler alert: we love it there!)
Pumpkin Daze at Abbey Farms 🎃
2855 Hart Road
Aurora, IL 60502
- September 16 – October 29, 2023
- 40-acre pumpkin farm with activities including a corn maze, bouncing cow train, zip line, giant slides, tractor tire mountain, jumping pillow, and more.
- Buy tickets online in advance. Weekday tickets are $15/person; weekend/holiday tickets are $20 person. ($2 extra if tickets are purchased at the farm.) Kids 2 and under are free.
Johansen Farms Children’s Zoo 🎃
710 W Boughton Rd.
Bolingbrook, IL 60440-1755
- Opening September 15, 2023.
- Free pumpkin patch with 25,000 pumpkins: no admission fee to just visit the pumpkin patch, store, pie house, or free photo room.
- Paid admission includes everything: petting zoo animals, pony rides, hayrides, slides, mini golf, and more. Admission varies based on the day; click here to see a calendar with hours and prices. Children 23 months and younger are free.
Windmill Acres 🎃
3361 E Brunswick Road
Beecher, IL 60401
- Activities run from September 16 through October 29, 2023, weather permitting.
- Wristbands are $8.50/kids 3+, $6 for adults. (Adults must buy a wristband). $25/person season passes were available. 2022 prices not yet available.
- Activities include a hayride to the pumpkin field including a free pie pumpkin, petting zoo, pedal cars, playground, corn pit, games, obstacle course, and more.
- Gift shop and concessions (including cider and pumpkin spice donuts) available.
- The farm is under new ownership since last year. Please visit their Facebook page for updates.
Dollinger Family Farm 🎃
7502 E. Hansel Rd.
Channahon, IL 60410
- Opens September 11, 2023 through October 30, 2023.
- Daily hours from 10:00 – 6:00 pm.
- Free pumpkin patch: no fee for admission and parking, purchase tickets for individual attractions.
- Farm animals, petting zoo, farm playground, and four-acre corn maze and a corn bin every day. Weekend train rides, horse-drawn hayrides, face painting, and special food. Prices for individual weekend activities range from $4.50 to $9.00.
Jack’s Pumpkin Patch Pop-Up 🎃
1465 N Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
- Runs September 21 through November 5, 2023.
- Tickets for basic entry and corn maze start at $22 for kids ages 5-11 with paid adult entry; adult tickets start at $24. Prices vary based on day and time.
- Children 4 years and under do not need a ticket.
- Carnival games, axe throwing, pumpkins, and concessions are extra.
- Organizers recommend families attend before 7:00 p.m., when the “festivities turn boozy.”
- Corn maze, carnival games, axe throwing, full bars, pumpkin patch with over 10,000+ pumpkins, photo opportunities and more.
Jonamac Apple Orchard 🎃🍎
19412 Shabbona Rd
Malta, IL 60150
- Fall festival begins September 2, 2023 with activities on weekends and holidays. Fall festival ends on October 29, 2023.
- Don’t let the apple orchard name fool you; Jonamac has a massive 12-acre pumpkin patch.
- The orchard has changed its pricing since last year, so be sure to check out the fall festival days page for information on admission. You’ll save money if you purchase tickets online in advance. Advance tickets are $8 and general admission tickets are $10 at the gate.
Yaeger’s Farm Market Fall Festival 🎃
14643 State Route 38
DeKalb, IL 60115
- Fall festival runs October 1–31, 2023.
- Open Sundays through Fridays 11:00am – 5:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am – 5:00pm; holiday hours vary.
- Weather permitting, free hayrides to the pumpkin patch run Saturdays and Sundays in October, as well as Columbus Day.
- Last year, free-will donations were accepted for Harvest Playland, which included a five-acre corn maze, wooden train, castle, and ship on weekends.
Windy Acres Farm 🎃
37w446 Fabyan Parkway
Geneva, IL 60134
- Opening September 16–October 31, 2023.
- Open daily 10:00am – 6:00pm.
- Attractions include a corn box, corn maze, mini golf, petting zoo, three inflatables, zip line, jumping pillow, and tractor rides.
- Monday–Friday: $18; Saturday–Sunday $22; seniors $16/$20; children under 2 are free, as are active military and veterans.
Pioneer Farm 🎃
17N400 Big Timber Road
Hampshire, IL 60140
- Open daily in mid-September and October, 2023 from 8:00am to 6:00pm.
- Free pumpkin patch: no admission fee to enter the field.
- Pick your own pumpkins ($0.60/lb) and even dig your own potatoes in the field, or choose pre-picked pumpkins.
- Baby animals are also sometimes available to hold at the farm.
Royal Oak Farm Apple Orchard 🎃🍎
15908 Hebron Rd.
Harvard, IL 60033
- Apple picking opened August 19, 2023, but the pumpkin patch doesn’t open until the end of September and the season runs until October 31, 2023.
- Open Mondays through Thursdays, 10:00am to 5:00pm; Fridays through Sundays 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- $12 admission required for anyone ages 4+ who enters the orchard. Includes access to the orchard and pollination garden, as well as a 1/4 peck (3lb.) bag to fill with apples from the orchard.
- Playground, petting zoo, apple orchard, pumpkin patch (late September 2023 through October) and more.
- Pumpkin patch admission is $6 per person, ages 4 and up. See website for pricing for apples and zoo pricing.
Von Bergen Country Market’s Fall Pumpkin Fest 🎃
9805 IL Route 173
Hebron, IL 60034
- Open from September 24 to October 31, 2023 for Fall Fest. Mondays through Fridays, 11:00am – 5:00pm; Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 10:00am – 6:00pm.
- Weekdays (except Columbus Day) $8/person; weekends $12 for children 3 to 12, $12 for ages 13+; children 2 and under always free. Check the website before visiting for weather updates.
County Line Orchard 🎃 🍎
200 S County Line Rd
Hobart, IN 46342
- Opens August 30, 2023; pumpkin picking begins late September
- Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm daily.
- $3/person admission, which includes a tractor ride. Children 2 and under are free.
- U-pick pumpkins are $0.40/lb. (maximum price of $20) when the season begins in late September. U-Pick apples are $2/lb.
- Other attractions include corn maze ($6/person), kids farm ($4/person), Moo Choo Train ($3/person), and free barnyard jams.
- Gift shop, bakery, and kitchen open daily. Grill and food trucks on Saturdays and Sundays from 11am – 5pm.
Bengtson’s Pumpkin Fest 🎃
13341 W. 151st Street
Homer Glen, IL 60491
- Open September 15, 2023 though October 31, 2023.
- Note that the farm no longer accepts cash.
- Tractor-pulled hayrack rides, petting zoo, pony rides, pig races, haunted barn, corn boxes, milking cows, rides, and more.
- Admission includes unlimited rides and varies from $22.99 to $36.99 based on the date. See a calendar with hours and prices here. Kids 2 and under are free.
- Discounted “Share and Save” tickets available on opening weekend with social media sharing requirements.
Konow’s Corn Maze 🎃
16849 S. Cedar Rd.
Homer Glen, IL 60491
- Fall fest starts September 16, 2023.
- Weekday admission is $15/person; weekend admission is $18/person. Kids 2 and under are always free. Does not accept American Express.
- Large and small corn mazes, corn pit, animal barn, straw playground, jumpy pillow, cow train express, hayrides, duck races, grain train tractor rides, and more.
Dave’s Pumpkins 🎃
9112 Algonquin Road
Huntley, IL 60142
- Weekend pumpkin festival activities will open on the weekends in late September through October, 2023.
- Free admission and free parking.
- All pumpkins are $9.
Tom’s Farm Market 🎃
10214 Algonquin Road
Huntley, IL 60142
- Fall on the Farm will open September 30 through October 30, 2023.
- Free admission to market/bakery and u-pick fields.
- Tickets for outdoor activities are $10.50 on weekdays and $12.50 on weekends. Kids 2 and under are always free.
- Activities include straw maze, 6-acre corn maze, petting zoo, pedal tractor track, climbing tire mound, jumping pillow, and more. GaGa Ball and Pumpkin Putt Putt have been added for 2023.
- New in 2023: $36.75 season pass for unlimited weekday admission in October (does not include weekends or Columbus Day).
Benoit Greenhouses 🎃
568 N. 2750 E. Road (on Splear Road)
Kankakee, IL 60901
- Garden center with mums, pumpkins, and fall planters.
- Fall kids’ activities begin September 23, 2023 through October 30, 2023. Activities are only Wednesday – Sundays from 9am – 5pm.
- Kids activities include games, a corn maze, and a petting zoo.
- Pumpkins for sale and admission is free.
The Enchanted Valley Farm 🎃
31853 Glidden Road
Kingston, IL 60145
- Opening for pumpkins is September 30, 2023. Check their Facebook page for updates.
- Small pumpkin patch with pre-picked pumpkins and fall merchandise available, as well as a few playhouses.
Happy Times Pumpkinfest🎃
6678 West Aptakisic Road
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- Pumpkin Fest will open September 16 to October 29, 2023. Closed on Tuesdays.
- Previously known as Didier Farms Pumpkinfest, the farm is under new ownership after the retirement of the previous owners.
- Attractions vary between 4-6 tickets, with the ticket price of $1 per ticket. See hours and prices.
- Attractions include animal land zoo, corn box, pony rides, camel rides, wagon rides, and horse rides.
Tom and Zach’s Pumpkin Patch 🎃
15725 W. Bruce Rd.
Lockport, IL 60441
- Tentative opening date set for September 29, 2023. Check their Facebook page for updates.
- Free, small, family-owned pumpkin patch. No charge for admission or parking to the two-acre patch.
Crosswind Farms 🎃
14435 W. Manhattan Monee Road
Manhattan, IL 60442
- Small family owned farm with pre-picked pumpkins for sale.
- Check their Facebook page here for updates on ripe fruits, vegetables, and pumpkins. As of September 11, there were no updates on pumpkins.
Sonny Acres Farm 🎃
29W310 North Ave.
West Chicago, IL 60185
- Fall fest runs from September 16 through October 29, 2023.
- Closed Mondays, including Labor Day. Occasionally closes for private events, so check ahead.
- See website for hours, which vary by day. Haunted barn and haunted hayride season begins September 29, 2023.
- 2023 wristband deals vary by day and activity. Tuesday-Thursday unlimited wristbands are $10 for the Kiddie Korral and Jumping Pillow; Friday-Sunday unlimited access wristbands are $25 for all amusement rides and attractions and include rides, jumping pillow, Kiddie Korral, and Sonny Express train. See website for all options.
- Pumpkins are sold in bulk, and wristband deals are available for the rides, hayrides, and play areas.
Kuiper’s Family Farm 🎃 🍎
1n145 Watson Road
Maple Park, IL 60151
- Apple picking opens August 26, 2023. Pumpkin farm is open September 16 – October 31, 2023.
- See website for pumpkin farm ticket pricing, which begins at $14.99 online for September weekdays and $17.99 online for September weekends. Prices increase to $18.99 for October weekdays and $21.99 for October weekends, including Columbus Day. Fees apply online; prices at the gate are higher.
- Add $2 for the jumping pillow. Pumpkins and apple picking not included. Apple-picking and pumpkin fun farm combo tickets available.
- Children 2 and under are free. Discounts for military personnel with ID and seniors 65+ at the gate.
- They also have an apple orchard, corn maze, gourd arbor, corn box, hay wagon ride, jumping pillow, petting zoo, pig races, tractor train, and woodland walk.
Wiltse’s Farm 🎃
Maple Park, IL 60151
- This family farm is open daily for seasonal produce.
- U-pick pumpkin season goes from sometime in September and October 2023 on weekends only; exact dates have not been shared.
- Assorted pumpkins and gourds are also available for purchase.
Cody’s Farm & Orchard 🎃 🍎
19502 River Road
Marengo, IL 60152
- Open for pumpkins weekends in October 2023, plus Columbus Day.
- Free pumpkin patch: no charge for admission, parking, or hayrides to the pumpkin patch.
- Free play area with corn box, sand box, play tractor, concessions, and photo cut-outs.
- Wristband for all-day admission to a 5 acre corn maze, rubber duck races, barrel rides, pedal tractors, and more. 2023 prices not yet announced.
Stade’s Farm & Market 🎃 🍎
3709 Miller Road
McHenry, IL 60051
- Shades of Autumn Fall Festival runs September 2 through October 29, 2023
- General admission ranges from $18 to $22 and varies by month and day of the week. See website for pricing and admission information.
- Kids 2 and under are free; ages 60+ are half-price. Season pass available.
- Barn and play house, bunny village, Ferris wheel, corn maze, inflatables, jumping pillow, pedal cars, petting zoo, pick-your-own pumpkins, and more.
Heap’s Giant Pumpkin Farm 🎃
4853 US Highway 52
Minooka, IL 60447
- Pumpkin patch is open September 23 – October 31, 2023. Hours 10:00am – 6:30pm (closing at 2:30pm on October 31).
- Pumpkin Farm weekday admission is $8/person; weekend admission is $12/person. Kids 2 and under are free.
- Admission includes playgrounds, mazes, corn and soybean mazes, straw barn, giant slide, and more. Weekend admission also includes hayrides.
- Food, live entertainment, and more.
- Tickets and passes vary by day, time, and attractions; see website for pricing. Weather may affect opening, so please check their Facebook page for updates.
- Hay-rides to a 25-acre pumpkin patch included in admission.
- Evening “Haunt Tickets” also available for the haunted corn maze, flashlight maze, and moonlit hayride.
Keller’s Farmstand 🎃 🍎
2500 Johnson Rd
Oswego, IL 60543
- U-Pick pumpkins will start late September, 2023. Exact date and prices have not been published as of September 11, 2023.
- Weekdays 10:00am – 6:00pm, Weekends 9:00am – 6:00pm
- On select dates there will be a giant pumpkin carving display by carver Marc Solomon:
- Saturday, September 30, 11:00am – 1:00pm (carving theme: Loch Ness Monster)
- Sunday, October 8, from 11:00am – 1:00pm (carving theme: Mothman)
- Saturday, October 14, from 11:00am – 1:00pm (carving theme: Bigfoot).
The CornStalk Farm at DeLair’s Country Road Farm 🎃
13901 Wolf Road
Orland Park, IL 60467
- Opens the last weekend in September through October 30, 2023. Open Fridays through Mondays 10:00am – 6:00pm.
- Check their Facebook page for updates.
- No charge for admission to this location. Great place for fall photos. Pumpkins, cornstalks, crafts, jellies, and more.
- Pumpkin patch of all shapes and sizes with a craft barn of home decor for purchase.
The Children’s Farm at The Center 🎃
12700 Southwest Highway
Palos Park IL, 60464
- Through September 17, open 10am – 2pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays from with $8/person admission. Infants 1 and under are free.
- October hours are 10am – 4pm on Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays, plus Indigenous People’s Day on October 9, with $13/person admission. Infants 1 and under are free.
- Open barns staffed with volunteers to see farm animals, hayrack rides, and access to hiking trails and picnic spots.
- Check back for updates on Pumpkin Playland.
Goebbert’s Farm🎃 🍎
42W813 Reinking Road
Pingree Grove, IL 60140
- Fall festival runs August 25, 2023 through October 31, 2023.
- Buy tickets online.
- Admission prices include haunted house, kiddie play land, straw maze, singing chickens, pumpkin-eating dinosaur, pumpkin express train, corn box, jumping pillow, pedal carts, carousel, pumpkin slide, tire mountain, pumpkin cannon, western town, straw mound, pig races, and animals with a pig family, giraffe barn, and feathered friends. Magic show on weekends in October.
Sugar Grove Pumpkin Farm 🎃
4S041 Merrill Road
Sugar Grove, IL 60554
- Opens September 15, 2023; see website for hours.
- Corn maze, bags, straw mound, ring toss, carpet ball, toddler play houses, and more.
- Corn maze and activities are each $1 for ages 3+ (including parents); kids 2 and under are free.
- Fall decor and already-picked pumpkins for sale.
Bronkberry Farms 🎃 🍎
18060 S. Bronk Road
Plainfield, IL 60586
- U-Pick apple orchard open Tuesday through Sunday from 9am – 5pm. Entry is $5/person and you must purchase a bag for apples, which start at $10 for a 1/4 peck bag.
- Fall Fest is on October 7 and 8, 2023 with free admission and parking for craft and food vendors, a u-pick pumpkin patch, free face painting, farm animals, and more.
- They plan on opening a pick your own pumpkin patch later in the year.
Woody’s Orchard 🎃
3223 Creek Rd.
Plano, IL 60545
- Reopened August 17, 2023; however, pumpkins are available only in October.
- Attractions include playhouse village, spider web, corn jump, jump pad, hay maze, big tractor slides, duck racers, hamster rollers, and climbing tire pile.
- Tickets vary by month and day, and there is a discount for purchasing online. Season passes available.
Goebbert’s Park and Garden Center – Pumpkin Patch 🎃
40 W. Higgins Road
South Barrington, IL 60010
- Open September 9 – October 30, 2023. Hours 9:00am – 6:00pm daily.
- Tickets available on their website. Monday – Friday are $18 for ages 3-64 and $16 for ages 65+; Saturday, Sunday, and holidays are $22 for ages 3-64 and $16 for ages 65+. Kids 2 and under are free.
- Admission includes Animal Land with a giraffe barn, pig racing, and pumpkin-eating dinosaur, as well as the Little Farmer’s Play Yard with Charlotte’s Web, pumpkin tunnels, wooden train and tractors, corn hole games, straw town maze, corn stalk maze, wagon ride, interactive fire truck, straw pyramid, bubble towers, barnyard basketball, Who’s Your Pumpkin game, and duck derby.
- Paid attractions include pony rides and camel rides ($8), a jumping pillow ($6), and gem mining ($10-$25 depending on bag size).
- During the week, you can visit the market and only have to buy admission if you want to visit Animal Land and the Play Yard. During the weekend, you can only visit with timed admission.
- Buy tickets online; fees apply.
Richardson Adventure Farm 🎃
909 English Prairie Rd
Spring Grove, IL 60081
- Open September 9 – October 29, 2023.
- Hours: Thursdays 3:00pm – 9:00pm, Friday – Saturdays 10:00am – 11:00pm, Sundays 12:00pm – 9:00pm. Special Maze Midnight days on September 29 and 30, as well as October 27 and 28.
- Admission price is $20 for ages 3-12 on and $24 for ages 13+ Thursdays and Fridays all season long, as well as Saturdays and Sundays in September. In October, weekend pricing increases to $24 for ages 3-12 and $30 for ages 13+. Kids 2 and under are free. You can buy tickets online.
- Admission includes entrance into the World’s Largest Corn Maze, observation tower, train, wagon ride, carousel, pig races, pedal bikes, slides, and more.
- Additional tickets available for zip-lining, “Zorbing” giant ball rides, paintball, and more. See website for all prices.
- Pumpkin patch includes a variety of shapes and sizes. All pumpkins are priced by weight at $0.55/lb; gourds are $1/each.
Johnson’s Pumpkin Stand & Corn Maze 🎃
1502 West Motel Road
Sycamore, IL 60178
- Pumpkin stand will open September 23, 2023 and the corn maze will open October 6th at 5:00pm.
- Pumpkin Stand is open 10:00am – 6:00pm daily, the corn maze is open Friday 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Saturday 10:00am – 9:00pm, Sunday & Columbus Day 10:00am – 5:00pm, Friday of Pumpkin Fest weekend (October 27, 2023): 10:00am – 9:00pm.
- Over 50+ varieties of pumpkins with pumpkin bath stations at check-out.
- Cash or check only. Pumpkins start at $2.
Odyssey Fun Farm 🎃
18900 Oak Park Avenue
Tinley Park, IL 60477
- Opening September 23, 2023 daily from 10:00am – 6:00pm. Closed on September 25-27 and October 2-4.
- Attractions included a corn maze, pumpkin patch, cow train, petting zoo, corn cannon, pig races, hay rides, kids zone, zip lines, bouncy horses, flashlight maze, pillow jumpy, hay maze, corn box, hay pyramid, and pumpkin house.
- Admission cost is $22/person on weekdays and $24/person on weekends and Columbus Day. Children 1 and under are free. Admission does not include Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Patch ($2-15), Containment ‘Z’ Paintball Shooting Gallery ($7), Barnyard Zoo Feed ($2), Pony Rides ($8) Souvenir Stand, Zipline ($12)
Patch 22 🎃
15900 Kelly Road
Wadsworth IL, 60083
- Month of October, 2023: Open Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am – 4:00pm.
- Pony rides, hay rides, a petting farm, pumpkins, and more.
- Check their Facebook page for updates closer to the season.
Honey Hill Orchard 🎃 🍎
11747 Waterman Road
Waterman, IL 60556
- Open daily from 9:00am – 5:30pm September 7 – October 31, 2023. Pumpkins are available starting in late September, but call first to confirm.
- Everyone must have a bag to enter the orchard. 2 and under are free.
- Started off as an apple picking farm and now offers a range of produce, including pumpkins.
Kroll’s Fall Harvest Farm 🎃
13236 W. Townline Road
Waukegan, IL 60087
- Open September 16 through October 31, 2023.
- Weekday prices (excluding Columbus Day) are $8 for the maze for ages 12+, $6 for the maze for ages 3-12, and $4 for all ages 2+ for hayrides. Ages 2 and under go free on the maze and hayride.
- Timed entry tickets required on weekends and Columbus Day; purchase online. Weekend prices are $14/ages 12+ and $12/ages 3-12 (free for 2 and under), which includes the hayride, corn maze, and animal area.
- Extra cost to feed the animals.
Cosley Zoo Pumpkin Fest 🎃
1356 N Gary Avenue
Wheaton, IL 60187
- An annual event that runs October 1-31, 2023 daily from 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Included with regular admission to the zoo.
- Apples, gourds, pumpkins, cider, cornstalks, and various sizes of straw bales are available to purchase while visitors enjoy the zoo.
All Seasons Orchard 🎃 🍎
14510 Illinois Route 176
Woodstock, IL 60098
- Opening for the season was on August 26, 2023.
- Admission is not required for pre-picked pumpkins from the pumpkin farm; however, entry into the pumpkin patch requires a Barnyard ticket and pumpkins are an additional charge.
- Corn maze, petting zoo, bunny village, giant swings, spider web climbing, mini zipline, tire mountain, pumpkin checkers, pumpkin bowling, pedal karts, jumping pillow, goat bridge, tube slide, sand box, corn hole, giant rocker, duck races, hay maze.
- Weekday, weekend, and season pass prices vary, starting at $9 for weekday and $17 for weekend and holiday visits; see the website for details. Tickets are discounted by $2 when purchased online.
For more fall family fun, be sure to check out our Fall Activity Guide that has everything in one place! We also have a great guide to Fall Festivals and Oktoberfests. Happy Fall from all of us at Kidlist!