There are so many pumpkin patches to visit in Chicagoland! They range from little patches where you head to the field and pick your own pumpkin to wash off afterwards, to big farm destinations with corn mazes, jumping pillows, and more. We’ve updated our list this year with more pumpkin patches for you to pick from. We’ve even included pumpkin patches that also offer apple picking so you can make it a combo trip!
This article is sponsored by the featured listings.
Rain can make the fields muddy, so be sure to wear boots or bring a change of shoes for the car.
Pumpkin Patches Near Me in Chicago
Map to Find a Pumpkin Patch Near Me
Features, Opening Dates, Pricing and More
🎃 Pumpkin Patch
🎃 🍎 Pumpkin Farm with Apple Picking Available
Be sure to check ahead to see if you need to purchase tickets in advance, be aware of new hours, etc.
Pumpkin Daze at Abbey Farms 🎃
2855 Hart Road
Aurora, IL 60502
- September 17 – October 30, 2022
- 40-acre pumpkin farm with activities including a corn maze, bouncing cow train, zip line, giant slides, tractor tire mountain, jumping pillow, and more.
- Buy tickets online in advance. Weekday tickets are $15/person; weekend/holiday tickets are $20 person. ($2 extra if tickets are purchased at the farm.) Kids 2 and under are free.
- Pre-picked pumpkins for $5-$20, depending on size; these are available outside the Emporium and do not require tickets. Or, pick your own in the U-Pick patch; access is included with Pumpkin Daze admission, but pumpkins are not included.
Johansen Farms Children’s Zoo 🎃
710 W Boughton Rd.
Bolingbrook, IL 60440-1755
- Opening September 15, 2022.
- Free pumpkin patch with 25,000 pumpkins: no admission fee to just visit the pumpkin patch, store, pie house, or free photo room.
- Paid admission includes everything: petting zoo animals, pony rides, hayrides, slides, mini golf, and more. Admission varies based on the day; click here to see a calendar with hours and prices. Children 23 months and younger are free.
Windmill Acres 🎃
3361 E Brunswick Road
Beecher, IL 60401
- Fall décor opens September 15 and activities start September 26. Please visit their Facebook page for updates.
- Last year, wristbands were $8/kids 3+, $5.50 for adults. (Adults must buy a wristband). $25/person season passes were available. 2022 prices not yet available.
- Activities include a hayride to the pumpkin field including a free pie pumpkin, petting zoo, pedal cars, playground, corn pit, games, obstacle course, and more.
- Gift shop and concessions (including cider and pumpkin spice donuts) available.
Dollinger Family Farm 🎃
7502 E. Hansel Rd.
Channahon, IL 60410
- Open September 12 – October 30, 2022. Daily hours from 10:00 – 6:30 pm.
- Free pumpkin patch: no fee for admission and parking, purchase tickets for individual attractions.
- Farm animals, petting zoo, farm playground, and four-acre corn maze and a corn bin every day. Weekend train rides, horse-drawn hayrides, face painting, and special food. Prices for individual weekend activities range from $4.50 to $9.00.
Jack’s Pumpkin Patch Pop-Up 🎃
1465 N Elston Avenue
Chicago, IL 60642
- Returns September 22, 2022. Tickets are now available here. Prices start at $22 and up.
- Organizers recommend families attend before 7:00 p.m., when the “festivities turn boozy.” Children 4 years and under do not need a ticket.
- Chicago’s largest corn maze, carnival games, axe throwing, full bars, pumpkin patch with over 10,000+ pumpkins, photo opportunities and more.
Jonamac Apple Orchard 🎃🍎
19412 Shabbona Rd
Malta, IL 60150
- Don’t let the apple orchard name fool you; Jonamac offers a massive 12 acre pumpkin patch.
- Pumpkin patch will be open mid-September and will last till end September.
- Their fall festival days started on August 27th and will run till October 30th. Activities include corn maze, pumpkin house, wagon rides, petting zoos and more. On Weekdays (excluding the Monday of Labor Day & Columbus Day) the Barn Yard Play Area is open free of charge to visitors, and there is no general admission for the farm.
Yaeger’s Farm Market Fall Festival 🎃
14643 State Route 38
DeKalb, IL 60115
- Fall festival runs October 1–31, 2022. Open Sundays through Fridays 11:00am – 5:00pm and Saturdays 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Weather permitting, free hayrides to the pumpkin patch run Saturdays 9:00am – 4:30pm and Sundays 11:00am – 4:30pm.
- Free-will donations accepted for Harvest Playland which includes a five-acre corn maze, wooden train, castle, and ship on weekends
Windy Acres Farm 🎃
37w446 Fabyan Parkway
Geneva, IL 60134
- Opening September 18–October 31, 2022. Open daily 10:00am – 6:00pm.
- Attractions include a corn box, corn maze, mini golf, petting zoo, three inflatables, zip line, jumping pillow, and tractor rides.
- Monday–Friday: $15; Saturday–Sunday $17; seniors $14/$16; children under 2 are free.
Pioneer Farm 🎃
17N400 Big Timber Road
Hampshire, IL 60140
- Open daily in September and October, 2022 from 8:00am to 8:00pm.
- Free pumpkin patch: no admission fee to enter the field.
- Pick your own pumpkins and even dig your own potatoes in the field or choose pre-picked pumpkins. Baby animals are also available to hold at the farm.
Royal Oak Farm Apple Orchard 🎃🍎
15908 Hebron Rd.
Harvard, IL 60033
- Open August 20 through October 31, 2022 on Mondays through Thursdays, 10:00am to 5:00pm; Fridays through Sundays 10:00am to 6:00pm.
- Playground, petting zoo, apple orchard, pumpkin patch (late September through October), and more are free to enter and activities run on a pay per activity system.
Von Bergen Country Market’s Fall Pumpkin Fest 🎃
9805 IL Route 173
Hebron, IL 60034
- Open from September 25 to October 31, 2022 for Fall Fest. Mondays through Fridays, 11:00am – 5:00pm; Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays: 10:00am – 5:00pm.
- Weekdays $5/person; weekends $10 for children 3 to 12, $12 for ages 13+; children 2 and under always free. Check the website before visiting for weather updates.
- Corn maze, barnyard animals, bunny village, pumpkin house, and more. Additional weekend activities include haywagon rides, a tractor barrel train, and one free u-pick pumpkin.
County Line Orchard 🎃 🍎
200 S County Line Rd
Hobart, IN 46342
- Open August 31 – October 31, 2022
- Hours: 9:00am – 6:00pm, daily.
- General admission is $2 and you pay for what you pick: 40¢/lb. Attraction prices are al a carte or an all access pass costs $12.
- Other attractions include u-pick apples, barnyard jams, corn maze, moo-choo ride, and a kids farm.
Bengtson’s Pumpkin Fest 🎃
13341 W. 151st Street
Homer Glen, IL 60491
- Opens September 16, 2022. Note – the farm is now cashless.
- Tractor-pulled hayrack rides, petting zoo, pony rides, pig races, haunted barn, corn boxes, milking cows, rides, and more. New rides were introduced in 2021 like Rockin Rabbits and Barrel Blast, so if you missed it last year, be sure to check it out this year.
- Admission includes unlimited rides and varies based on the day; click here to see a calendar with hours and prices. Kids 2 and under are free.
- Pony Rides sold separately for $6.
Konow’s Corn Maze 🎃
16849 S. Cedar Rd.
Homer Glen, IL 60491
- Fall fest starts September 17, 2022. On weekends, there are also pony rides, live bands, and a magician.
- Large and small corn mazes, corn pit, animal barn, straw playground, jumpy pillow, cow train express, hayrides, duck races, grain train tractor rides, and more.
- Prices for 2022: Weekday admission is $12/person; weekend admission is $15/person. Kids 2 and under are always free. Advance purchased tickets are not available.
Dave’s Pumpkins 🎃
9112 Algonquin Road
Huntley, IL 60142
- Now open daily from 8:00am to 8:00pm for 2022. Hayrides and Cider Donuts start September 17.
- Hay rides Thursdays and Fridays from 3:00pm to 8:00pm and on Saturdays, Sundays, and Columbus Day from 10:00am to 8:00pm.
- Free mini corn maze, pumpkin bowling, and antique pedal tractors to ride. The haunted hayrides and nighttime hayrides cost $5 per person.
Tom’s Farm Market 🎃
10214 Algonquin Road
Huntley, IL 60142
- Fall on the Farm will run until 31 October 2022.
- Advance online tickets for 2022 are not yet available but will be $8/weekdays, $11/weekends and Columbus Day ($8/65+ and ages 2 and under are free). Tickets cost $2 more if you buy them at the door.
- Activities include straw maze, 6-acre corn maze, petting zoo, pedal tractor track, climbing tire mound, jumping pillow, and more.
- Free admission to market/bakery and u-pick fields.
Benoit Greenhouses 🎃
568 N. 2750 E. Road (on Splear Road)
Kankakee, IL 60901
- Open 9:00am – 5:00pm Wednesdays through Sundays until October 30, 2022.
- Garden center with mums, games for kids, a corn maze, and farm animals.
- Pumpkins for sale and admission is free.
The Enchanted Valley Farm 🎃
31853 Glidden Road
Kingston, IL 60145
- Mums will be available starting September 10, 2022.
- Small pumpkin patch with pre-picked pumpkins and fall merchandise available, as well as a few playhouses.
Didier Farms 🎃 Please note that the Didier family is retiring so the farm will be permanently closed in 2023.
6678 West Aptakisic Road
Lincolnshire, IL 60069
- Pumpkin Fest will open September 17 to October 30.
- Pumpkin playland, kiddie carousel, Ferris wheel, burlap bag slide, strawberry spin, scrambler, haunted forest, pony rides, animal land zoo, and camel rides. If going on a weekday, please call to check which rides are working based on personnel availability.
- Pumpkins sold by the pound. No admission or parking fee; buy individual tickets for rides and attractions. Click here for pricing.
Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm 🎃
Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm
17250 S Weber Road
Lockport, IL 60441
Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm is for all ages! There are plenty of activities for little ones, such as the kiddie train, tractor rides, several different themed playgrounds, animatronic pumpkin show, petting barn, baby chicks, and more. Elementary school-aged kids will love the jumping pillow, climbing web, roller bowler, straw mountain, mega slide, duck races, tire mountain, and train ride. There is plenty for older kids, including paintball target shooting, jumping pillow dedicated for 12+, wizzer carnival ride, zip line, sports zone, enormous corn maze, and more.
General Admission includes over 35 unlimited attractions for all ages Friday–Sunday $24.95, Monday-Thursday $19.95. Those with special needs are $10, children 2 and under are free, and other discounts are available, such as an after-school special. Open September 24 – October 31, 2022, daily 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
Click here to read our review of Siegel’s Cottonwood Farm. (spoiler alert: we love it there!)
Tom and Zach’s Pumpkin Patch 🎃
15725 W. Bruce Rd.
Lockport, IL 60441
- Recently announced to be open for the season on September 16.
- Free pumpkin patch. No charge for admission or parking to the two-acre patch.
Crosswind Farms 🎃
14435 W. Manhattan Monee Road
Manhattan, IL 60442
- Small family owned farm with U-Pick pumpkins in the month of October 2022. Open daily from 10:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Check their Facebook page here for updates on ripe fruits, vegetables, and pumpkins.
Sonny Acres Farm 🎃
29W310 North Ave.
West Chicago, IL 60185
- Small family owned pumpkin patch, opens September 17 to October 31.
- Pumpkins are sold in bulk, wristband deals are available for the rides.
Kuiper’s Family Farm 🎃 🍎
1n145 Watson Road
Maple Park, IL 60151
- Pumpkin farm opening day is September 17, 2022.
- Weekday admission for ages 3 to 64 is $19.99 online and $21.99 when purchased at the gate. Weekend and Columbus Day admission for ages 3 to 64 is $22.99 online and $24.99 when purchased at the gate.
- They also have an apple orchard, corn maze, gourd arbor, corn box, hay wagon ride, jumping pillow, petting zoo, pig races, tractor train, and woodland walk.
- Reservations not required, but advanced reservations are discounted. Tickets will be available soon at this link.
Wiltse’s Farm 🎃
Maple Park, IL 60151
- Pumpkin season goes from September – October 2022, exact dates have not been shared.
- Assorted pumpkins and gourds are also available for purchase.
Cody’s Farm & Orchard 🎃 🍎
19502 River Road
Marengo, IL 60152
- Open for pumpkins weekends in October, 2022.
- Free pumpkin patch: no charge for admission, parking, and hayrides to the pumpkin patch.
- Pumpkins are $8 for any size.
- Free play area with corn box, sand box, play tractor, concessions, and photo cut-outs.
- $6/wristband for all-day admission to a 5 acre corn maze, rubber duck races, barrel rides, pedal tractors, and more.
Stade’s Farm & Market 🎃 🍎
3709 Miller Road
McHenry, IL 60051
- Shades of Autumn Fall Festival start September 10 through October 31, 2022.
- New attractions have been added for 2022 with surprises in store.
- Admission: Free for children 2 and under; $18 for ages 3 to 64; $10 for 65+; season passes available. (Covers everything but Farm Express Train and apple cannons.)
- Barn and play house, bunny village, Ferris wheel, corn maze, inflatables, jumping pillow, pedal cars, petting zoo, pick-your-own pumpkins, and more.
Heap’s Giant Pumpkin Farm 🎃
4853 US Highway 52
Minooka, IL 60447
- Open September 24 – October 31, 2022. Hours 10:00am – 6:30pm (closing at 2:30pm on October 31).
- Corn and soy bean mazes, heaps o’ fun barn, farm animals, pumpkin patch, food, live entertainment, and more.
- Tickets and passes vary by day, time, and attractions; see website for pricing. Weather may affect opening, so please check their Facebook page for updates.
- Catch a hay ride out to the 25-acre pumpkin patch full of 90 different varieties of pumpkins, gourds and squash. Pick from traditional jack o’ lanterns, white pumpkins of all sizes, bumpy pumpkins, and green, red, and multi-colored pumpkins.
Keller’s Farmstand 🎃 🍎
2500 Johnson Rd
Oswego, IL 60543
- U-Pick pumpkins will start late September. Exact date has not been published. Fall festival start September 10 and is open daily 9:00 am – 6:00 pm.
- Pumpkins: $2.50 each for pie pumpkins, $7.50 each for all other pumpkins, including specialty pumpkins
- 2022 Apple information – end of August till October 30: Admission is $9/person for ¼ peck bag (about 3 lbs), $18/person for ½ peck bag (about 5–6 lbs), $36/person for 1 peck bag (about 10–12 lbs), children 4 and under are free, but do not receive a bag
The CornStalk Farm 🎃
13901 Wolf Road
Orland Park, IL 60467
- Opening date is September 24 till October 25.
- No charge for admission to this location. Great place for fall photos. Pumpkins, cornstalks, crafts, jellies, and more.
- Pumpkin patch of all shapes and sizes with a craft barn of home decor for purchase.
The Children’s Farm at The Center 🎃
12700 Southwest Highway
Palos Park IL, 60464
- Pumpkin Days 2022 dates to be announced.
- Barn tours, petting zoo, spooky wood shed, hay climber, hay rack rides, concessions, walking trails, and more.
Goebbert’s Pumpkin Patch and Apple Orchard 🎃 🍎
42W813 Reinking Road
Pingree Grove, IL 60140
- Fall festival begins September 8th. Open daily 9:00 am – 6:00 pm
- Admission prices include haunted house, kiddie play land, straw maze, singing chickens, pumpkin-eating dinosaur, pumpkin express train, corn box, jumping pillow, pedal carts, carousel, pumpkin slide, tire mountain, pumpkin cannon, western town, straw mound, pig races, and animals with a pig family, giraffe barn, and feathered friends. Magic show on weekends in October.
- 2022 : general admission is $18/$14 for Seniors on weekdays and $22/$14 on weekends and holidays, additional fee for camel rides and shooting gallery. Children under 2 are free.
Sugar Grove Pumpkin Farm 🎃
4S041 Merrill Road
Sugar Grove, IL 60554
- Opens September 16 – October 29, 2022; see website for hours.
- Activities for ages 10 and under include straw mound and tunnel, carpet ball, yard Jenga, toddler vehicles, play houses, and more.
- Free pumpkin patch: Admission, activities, and maze are all free.
- Cash and credit cards accepted; convenience fee applies for credit cards.
- Fall decor and already-picked pumpkins for sale.
Bronkberry Farms 🎃 🍎
18060 S. Bronk Road
Plainfield, IL 60586
- Fall fest is on October 8 and 9, 2022 with free admission and is currently open for fall season daily.
- Pick your own pumpkin patch, gourds, mums, apples and more.
- Hay rides are available at $4 per person.
Woody’s Orchard 🎃
3223 Creek Rd.
Plano, IL 60545
- Will reopen August 4, 2022; however, pumpkins are available only in October.
- Open Thursday–Sunday from 10:00am – 6:00pm.
- Attractions include playhouse village, spider web, corn jump, jump pad, hay maze, big tractor slides, duck racers, hamster rollers, and climbing tire pile.
- Admission range from $11 to $14 dependent on day of the week. Adult seasonal passes are available.
Goebbert’s Park and Garden Center – Pumpkin Patch 🎃
40 W. Higgins Road
South Barrington, IL 60010
- Open September 11– October 30, 2022. Hours 9:00am – 6:00pm daily. Tickets available on their website.
- Paid attractions include animal land, pony rides, camel rides, wagon ride, jumping pillow, and pig races.
- Tickets are currently not available online for purchase.
Richardson Adventure Farm 🎃
909 English Prairie Rd
Spring Grove, IL 60081
- Open September 10 – October 30, 2022.
- Hours: Thursdays 3:00pm – 9:00pm, Friday – Saturdays 10:00am – 11:00pm, Sundays 12:00pm – 9:00pm. Special Maze Midnight days on September 10 and October 7-8.
- World’s largest corn maze, 700′ Zip Line, 50′ observation tower, ORBiting! (giant ball rides), live pig races, jumping pillows, giant slides, pedal carts, and wagon rides.
- Pumpkin patch includes a variety of shapes and sizes. All pumpkins and squash are priced by weight. $0.45/ lb
Johnson’s Pumpkin Stand & Corn Maze 🎃
1502 West Motel Road
Sycamore, IL 60178
- Pick-your-own pumpkins begins September 19, 2022 and is open from 10:00am to 6:00pm daily. Corn maze opens September 30 and is open on weekends; see hours.
- Over 50+ varieties of pumpkins with pumpkin bath stations at check-out.
- Cash or check only; pumpkins start at $2.
Odyssey Fun Farm 🎃
18900 Oak Park Avenue
Tinley Park, IL 60477
- Opens September 25, 2022.
- Attractions include a corn maze, pumpkin patch, cow train (must wear a mask), petting zoo, corn cannon, pig races, hay rides (must wear a mask), kids zone, zip lines, bouncy horses, flashlight maze, pillow jumpy, hay maze, corn box, hay pyramid, and pumpkin house.
- 2022 prices: Admission is $22/person on weekdays and $24/person on weekends. Children 1 and under are free. Price does not include Pick-Your-Own Pumpkin Patch ($2-15), Containment ‘Z’ Shooting Gallery ($7), Barnyard Zoo Feed ($2), Pony Rides ($8) Souvenir Stand, Zipline ($12)
- You can rent a wagon for pumpkin picking at $10 that will be fully refunded.
Patch 22 🎃
15900 Kelly Road
Wadsworth IL, 60083
- Month of October : Open Saturdays and Sundays from 10:00am – 5:00pm.
- $10/car parking fee covers admission to farm for everyone in the car.
- $3/person hayrides; $10 pony rides for 20-minute rides with parent walking child around large, open pasture (or $15 “share ride” with two kids taking turns).
- Petting farm with quarter-operated feed dispensers available. Children’s spooky hayloft is $2/child (no cost for parents).
Honey Hill Orchard 🎃 🍎
11747 Waterman Road
Waterman, IL 60556
- Open daily from 9:00am – 5:30pm through October 31, 2022. Pumpkins are available starting in late September, but call first to confirm.
- Everyone must have a bag to enter the orchard. 2 and under are free.
- Started off as an apple picking farm and the range of produce now includes pumpkins.
Kroll’s Fall Harvest Farm 🎃
13236 W. Townline Road
Waukegan, IL 60087
- Open September 17 through October.
- Tickets for 2022 are currently unavailable. Check their website for updates.
- Pumpkins for sale averaging $2 to $15.
Cosley Zoo Pumpkin Fest 🎃
1356 N Gary Avenue
Wheaton, IL 60187
- An annual even that runs in October from Monday–Sunday 9:00am – 5:00pm.
- Apples, gourds, pumpkins, cider, cornstalks, and various sizes of straw bales are available to purchase while visitors enjoy the zoo.
All Seasons Orchard 🎃 🍎
14510 Illinois Route 176
Woodstock, IL 60098
- Pumpkins will be available towards the end of September 2022.
- Admission is not required for pre-picked pumpkins from the pumpkin farm however entry into the pumpkin patch requires a Barnyard ticket and pumpkins are an additional charge. Open Monday – Friday 10:00am – 5:00pm; Saturday, Sunday, Labor Day, and Columbus Day 10:00am – 6:00pm.
- Corn maze, petting zoo, bunny village, giant swings, spider web climbing, mini zipline, tire mountain, pumpkin checkers, pumpkin bowling, pedal karts, jumping pillow, goat bridge, tube slide, sand box, corn hole, giant rocker, duck races, hay maze.
- Activities are $12 per person on weekdays and $17 per person on weekends and holidays. No reservations are required.
For more fall family fun, be sure to check out our Fall Activity Guide that has everything in one place! We also have a great guide to Fall Festivals and Oktoberfests. Happy Fall from all of us at Kidlist!