Easter Egg Hunt
April 8, 9:00 am - 12:00 pm$15 – $25
ADVANCE REGISTRATION REQUIRED
• Activities include arts & crafts, inflatables, the Playtower & field games. Socks are required. Socks can be purchased for $2.
• Breakfast with the Bunny will be served from 9:00AM – 11:00AM
• Egg Hunts will begin at 10:00AM SHARP
• Egg Hunts will be divided by age. Groups will be 0-2, 3-4, 5-6 and 7+. Times of hunts will be emailed in the days leading up to the event. If you need to participate at an older age level to be with siblings or friends please register them for the older group. Older siblings/friends will not be allowed to participate in younger hunts.
• Parent supervision required.
• No walk ins available. Registration closes April 1st.
• $25/Child. Sign up before March 18th and pay $15/Child.
For information on more events like this, check out our roundup of Easter Egg Hunts.
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event to the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly, free and/or drop-in, and are local for families in the western suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.