- This event has passed.
Adaptive Play Time
January 14, 5:30 pm - 7:00 pm
- Limited attendance (pre-registration is required)
- View a Social Story to prepare for your visit
- Sensory Kits (noise reduction headphones, fidget objects, weighted neck wraps, timers, and more!)
- Noise and light reduction
- Visual cues in exhibits
- Respite Room for sensory breaks
- Dedicated DCM staff and volunteers to provide a supportive environment
- Exhibits feature hands-on ways to play, explore, and create
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event to the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly, free and/or drop-in, and are local for families in the west and northwest suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.