Tee up to a family-friendly game of miniature golf this summer. Even your littlest golfers can navigate past the water features, over train tracks and score a hole-in-one. Make it a competition, or simply practice putting while enjoying a beautiful summer day at these miniature golf courses in the western suburbs.
Mini Golf Courses in the Western Suburbs
Hours and prices are current as of June 3, 2021. Please call or check the business’s website to confirm.
Sport Zone Park
1900 Hill Avenue
Aurora, IL 60504
- Hours: Monday – Saturday 10:00am – 10:00pm, Sunday 10:00am – 9:00pm.
- Miniature golf is $9 per round, with attraction package discounts found on their website.
- Part of an outdoor family entertainment center including go-karts and batting cages.
145 South Clow International Pkwy
Bolingbrook, IL 60490
- Hours: 10:00am – 10:00pm daily
- Adults: $9.95, Children (12 and under): $8.95. Play the second course for $2.
- Outdoors with a 35-foot waterfall. Tip-toe through Big Foot’s cave and navigate the racing rapids.
- Two courses to choose from, with 18 holes each.
Miner Mike’s Adventure Golf
6801 South Main Street
Downers Grove, IL 60515
- Summer Hours: Monday through Friday 10:30am – 8:00pm, Saturday 11:00am – 9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am – 8:00pm. Special holiday hours on July 4 and Labor Day.
- Fall Hours, which run from August 14 – September 26, 2021: Saturday 11:00am – 8:00pm, Sunday 11:00am – 6:00pm
- General admission: $5 when reserved online in advance, $6 for walk-up purchases. Play again the same day for only $3. Children 3 and under are free with paying adult.
- Outdoors, features a water wheel and a water tower along with a mining car on a track.
- 18 holes.
The Hub at Berens Park
493 North Oaklawn Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126
- Daily Hours, which run from May 29 – September 6, 2021: 11:00am – 8:00pm
- $6 for residents and $7 for non-residents, all ages.
- Outdoors, water feature and practice green.
- 18 holes.
Par Excellence Redux
July 7 – September 26, 2021
Elmhurst Art Museum
150 S Cottage Hill Avenue
Elmhurst, IL 60126
The two 9-hole playable works of art by local and national artists.
Stone Creek Miniature Golf Course
101 North Street
Geneva, IL 60134
- Hours: Open daily from 11:00am – 10:00pm. Post-season hours runs from August 21 – October 3, 2021. Check their website for post-season and holiday hours.
- Residents pay $5 and non-residents pay $6.
- Course includes features such as water wheel, windmill, and wishing well.
Holes and Knolls
845 Pershing Avenue
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
- Open for timed, date-specific entry. Reservations are accepted online up to 7 days in advance.
- Summer Hours: Monday through Saturday 10:00am – 10:00pm, Sunday 11:00am – 8:00pm
- Fall Hours, which run from September 7 to October 24, 2021: Friday 4:00pm – 9:00pm, Saturday 11:00am – 9:00pm, Sunday 11:00am – 7:00pm
- See website for special holiday hours.
- Adults: $7, Children ages 3 – 13: $6, Seniors ages 60+: $6, Military: $6.
- Outdoors, beautiful setting with lots of water, a full concession stand, and plenty of patio seating.
- 36 holes (red and blue course).
1103 South Main Street
Lombard, IL 60148
- $6.50 per round (all ages).
- Summer Hours: Sunday – Thursday 12:00pm – 9:00pm , Friday 3:00pm – 10:00pm, Saturday 12:00pm – 10:00pm
- Part of an indoor family entertainment center; nine holes.
- Interactive, glow-in-the-dark course.
- Onsite restaurant offering full menu.
River View Miniature Golf
8 North Avenue
St. Charles, IL 60174
- Walk-ups are welcome.
- Hours: Sunday through Thursday 11:00am – 9:00pm, Friday and Saturday 11:00am – 10:00pm
- Adults ages 16+: $7, Children ages 6 to 15: $6, Children 5 and under: $3.
- Special pricing for the final hour of the day and fall weekends.
- Interactive babbling brook, waterfall, sand traps, windmill, lighthouse, bridges, and scenic views along the Fox River.
- Kayak and paddle boat rentals for $19 per hour.
- Prepackaged snacks available.
- 18 holes (9 holes with wheelchair access).
- Putt-n-Save specials are offered daily.
Coyote Crossing Mini Golf
27W650 N Avenue
West Chicago, IL 60185
- Hours: Monday through Thursday 11:00am – 9:00pm, Friday and Saturday 11:00am – 10:00pm, Sunday 11:00am – 7:00pm. Check their website for special holiday hours.
- Each round of golf costs $5 for visitors between 3 and 61 years old. $4 for seniors 62 and up. 10-visit punch passes can also be purchased for $35.
- Enjoy 18-holes of railroad-themed mini golf.
Clocktower Mini Golf & Skate Park
South Naperville Road & East Liberty Drive
Wheaton, IL 60187
(630) 665-1299 or (630) 690-4880
- Summer hours running through August 15, 2021: Monday through Friday 10:00am – 8:00pm, Saturday 10:00am – 8:00pm, Sunday 12:00pm – 8:00pm
- See website for special holiday hours
- 4 for residents ages 15 and under ($5 for non-residents); $5 for residents ages 16 and up ($6 for non-residents); and $4 for seniors (ages 60 and up)
- 10% military discount for active duty and veterans
- 18 holes (10 are ADA accessible) and a practice putting green.
- Prairie-themed course.
1535 75th Street
Woodridge, IL 60517
- Hours: Sunday – Thursday 10:00am – 10:00pm, Friday and Saturday 10:00am – 10:30pm
- Weekdays before noon: $8.50 for ages 13–64, $7.50 for seniors (ages 65 and up) and ages 12 and under.
- Weekdays after noon, weekends, and holidays: $9.50 for ages 13 and over, $8.50 for seniors (ages 65 and up) and ages 12 and under
- Replay the same day for only $5.
- Outdoor themed course with a dramatic 22-foot, three-tiered waterfall, and journey to the summit of Lost Mountain.
- 18 holes.
- Click here to save $1 on each admission
Keep reading for other local outdoor activities to enjoy with your family all summer long!