This is a great place to take your toddlers while your older kids are at school to get some exercise and tire them out before nap time! I broke a sweat while enjoying myself too on all of the great inflatables they have.
Is there ample parking? Can you park close?
- Plenty of parking. Can park right next to the doors to enter.
How much does it cost?
- $8/child (under one is free). Adults are free.
When are they open?
- Open Gym Pre-K Monday-Thursday 9:30am-11am.
When is the best time or day to go? When is it the least crowded?
- Any day/time they have Open Gym Pre-K
Was it crowded when you went? About how many kids were there when you went?
- Is never crowded when we have gone. Usually less than 10 kids.
Are there public bathrooms? Is there a changing table? Are the bathrooms kid-friendly?
- Yes there are public bathrooms, changing tables and they are kid friendly.
Is there a private space to nurse?
- There is not a ‘nursing space’, however you are able to go into one of the party rooms if you want to have a little bit of privacy.
What was your child’s favorite part of the play area? Least favorite?
- She loved the huge obstacle courses and the Velcro wall. She says nothing!
What was your favorite part? Least favorite?
- Loved the obstacle courses. Disliked the Velcro wall because my daughter was too small to jump up high enough to stick on the wall. I kept having to throw her on which was exhausting after a while.
Is it clean?
- Very clean
Was the staff friendly? Attentive? Pleasant?
- Staff was friendly. I didn’t see them much after signing in at the front desk.
Is food allowed? Are there designated snack areas? Is food sold there?
- Snacks are allowed in the party rooms or by the front desk. They are NOT allowed in the play arenas. Drinks are available for purchase.
What ages do you feel the play area caters to?
- I would say ages 2 and up.
Is there an infant/baby area? Toddler friendly?
- There is not an infant/baby area. Some inflatables might be too big for the 2-3 year olds, but there are plenty of smaller ones for them to jump/play on.
Anything else you want to highlight?
- I love meeting some friends and their little ones to Pump it Up! We jump for a couple of hours and then usually grab lunch at one of the many kid-friendly restaurants nearby. Just enough time to eat and then get home for a nice long nap (for mommy too!)
Pump It Up Elmhurst
684 W Lake St
Elmhurst, IL 60126-1410
Review by: Jamie Volmut, mom of Kylee (4 years old)
Thanks Jamie! If anyone has something to add feel free to comment below.
Want to check out other indoor places to play? Click here: Kidlist • Indoor Play Areas