The Celtics Juniors Program is a youth development academy that provides fun, age-appropriate instruction to their youngest players (U5-U8). The winter program starts in November and is designed as a starting point in your child’s soccer development towards being successful in traveling soccer. The professional trainers from Celtics will provide age-appropriate technical, skill-based instruction as well as teaching game behaviors. The goal of Juniors is to create a fun and safe environment to learn the basic tools and skills of the game. This will aid in building confidence, self-esteem, and a love and passion for the game.
Your aspiring soccer star will…
- Learn basic technical skills
- Learn fundamental skills such as dribbling, shooting and passing
- Develop an understanding of the physical and mental aspects of the game
- Enjoy a social and competitive atmosphere that is fun and productive
- Be coached by a professional who is comfortable interacting with and conveying knowledge to our youngest Celtics
- Receive a high coach-to-player ratio, based on the belief that younger players need more individual attention
- Develop in a stress-free and focused environment to help nurture and develop these young players
- Experience an emphasis on skill development that focuses on long-term benefits, rather than short-term gain
- Learn about sportsmanship, respect for oneself, respect for others and respect for the game
There are two winter sessions for 2015-16 and each session will be on Saturday mornings from either 9:20-10:20 am or 10:20-11:20am.
- November 14
- November 21
- December 5
- December 12
- December 19
Note: When you register for this session (or their two session bundle) you have an added session date of November 7 from 10:20-11:20am for free.
- January 16
- January 23
- January 30
- February 6
- February 13
Note: When you register for this session (or their two session bundle) you have an added session date of January 9 from 10:20-11:20am for free.
Each session date will take place at GrassHopper Indoor Soccer, located at 4170 Madison Street in Hillside, IL 60162.
This post brought to you by Celtics Soccer Club.