We recently had the pleasure of going to Pinstripes to make pizzas and go bowling. I had walked into Pinstripes before and thought the atmosphere was great, but had never eaten or played bocce or bowled there… it was even more fun that I anticipated!
Pinstripes offers Make Your Own Pizza parties and they make it really nice! We sat down at a table decked out with indiviual round, wood cutting boards with handles, rounds of dough and all the ingredients laid out for us. The chef came out and gave direction on how to begin and was so patient with the kids. After we were done with our creations the staff put our names on our individual pizzas and we headed to the bowling lanes. While we were bowling they baked them and brought out all of the pizzas. You know the best part? The pizzas tasted awesome! Pinstripes makes everything in house, including the dough and the sauce and everything else on their menu. It definitely showed and we really enjoyed the food.
The bowling was also great. It was my daughter’s first time bowling and I can’t believe how excited she was about it! When you enter everyone’s names you can select if each person wants bumpers, so they go up and down depending on whose turn it is. Very cool. They also had a ramp for younger kids so sometimes my kids threw the ball and sometimes they chose to roll it down the ramp for added speed, which made it more fun for them. The bowling lanes are very comfortable and upscale with couches and screens that keep score.
Here’s the information for kids parties, great for birthdays or any other occassion you are celebrating.
Kids Party Packages
Children 12 years and under, groups from 10-25
- Games and Food
- $21 per child (tax and service fee additional)
- Includeds 2 hours of bowling or bocce before 5pm, shoe rental and Pinstripes socks.
- The birthday guest of honor is complimentary and receives a Pinstripes logo cap.
- Menu (you can choose from the following entrees)
- 8″ cheese pizzas
- Chicken strips with fries
- Mini hamburgers with fries
- Peanut butter and jelly with fries
- Cheese panini with fries
- Also includes one cookie and brownie platter, soda, juice or milk.
Make Your Own Pizza
Ages 5-17, groups from 10-30
- Games and Food
- $25 per person (tax and service fee additional)
- The party lasts 2 1/2 hours and includes 2 hours of bowling or bocce before 5pm, shoe rental and Pinstripes socks.
- $75 chef attendant fee per 20 children
- Menu includes an 8″ individual pizza homemade by you (cheese or pepperoni), a combination cookie and brownie platter and choice of soft drink, juice or milk.
This post brought to you by Pinstripes.