Let’s all team up with the Easter bunny to bring a bit of springtime joy to our kids and neighborhoods! The big annual egg hunts may be canceled, but we’re planning the biggest-ever egg hunt right in your neighborhood. It’s easy: color an Easter egg picture and hang it up in your window. Then, you and your kids can take a walk to see how many eggs you can spot.
Families and businesses are invited to submit their home to the egg hunt map. Then you can “hunt” for the decorated eggs while you are on neighborhood walks. (Please remember to follow social distancing rules and staying at least six feet away from non-family members while participating.) Now . . . hop to it!
Chicagoland Egg Hunt Map
Tap on the individual markers to see if the homeowner left any clues!
How to Participate in the Chicago Suburbs Easter Egg Hunt
- From April 5 – 12, keep your eyes peeled for displayed Easter eggs as you follow along on the map. Please follow all community and state laws regarding travel and transport. (We’ll be looking for eggs in our neighborhood and immediate community during our walks.)
- Share your favorite on Instagram and Facebook. Be sure to tag @kidlist or message us your pics so we can share them!
How to Submit Your Home or Business to the Egg Hunt
- Decorate an egg and hang it on your window or on your door. Get as creative and as fancy as you want! We put together a Blank Easter Egg Outline Template and Egg Templates with Designs for you and your kids to color and decorate.
- Click here to submit your address to be added to the map.
- Share this post on Facebook and/or repost this on Instagram to show that you’re participating.
Easter Egg Templates
Click on the image below to print the blank egg template.
Click on the image below for a printable version of egg templates with designs.