- This event has passed.
November 24, 2017, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 8:00 am, repeating until January 7, 2018
NOVEMBER 24–26, DECEMBER 1–3, 8–23, 26–31; JANUARY 1–7, 2018
- Photos with Santa (through December 23 before he heads back to the North Pole)
- 3D displays
- Warm spiced wine and frosty lager
- Delicious holiday snacks
- Holiday gift shopping
- Live ice-sculpture carving
- Carousel, train, ferris wheel, Light Maze, Undersea Adventure & Polar Journey experiences
- Musical light shows at Winter Wonderlawn
- Candy Cane Lane and more than 100 giant themed displays
- 3D holiday specs while supplies last
- Free crafts for children (only on ZooLights Tuesday–Thursday nights)
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event to the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly, free and/or drop-in, and are local for families in the western suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.