- This event has passed.
July 6, 2018, 4:00 pm - 9:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 4:00 pm on Friday and Saturday, repeating until August 18, 2018
Location: East Mall
Date: Fridays and Saturdays, July 6 to August 18
Our summertime event is back for a fifth season! Enjoy Brookfield Zoo in a new light with cooler evening weather, enhanced dining, beer and wine garden, live music, roaming performers, kids entertainment, and a new laser light show, all surrounded by wildlife and nature.
Dates: Fridays and Saturdays, July 6-7, 13-14, 20-21, 27-28, August 3-4, 10-11, 17-18
• 4:00 pm – Games and Craft Activities
• 5:00 – 9:00 pm – Roaming Entertainers
• 5:30 pm – Kid’s Entertainment
• 6:00 – 7:00 pm – Animal Ambassadors
• 7:00 pm – Concert (see schedule listed below)
• 9:00 pm – Laser Light Show Finale
Summer Nights Concert Headliners:
• July 6 – ARRA
• July 7 – 7th heaven
• July 13 – Rod Tuffcurls and The Bench Press
• July 14 – Boy Band Review
• July 20 – Sixteen Candles
• July 21 – Saved by the 90s
• July 27 – Wedding Banned
• July 28 – The Ides of March
• August 3 – Morry Sochat and the Special 20s
• August 4 – House Party
• August 10 – Southern Accents: The Ultimate Tom Petty Experience
• August 11 – Hillbilly Rockstarz
• August 17 – Unity the Band
• August 18 – American English
Summer Nights are FREE for Members!
Alcohol is allowed only in designated areas. Alcoholic beverages are sold at various locations throughout the zoo, and they must be consumed at the point of sale. Bringing alcoholic beverages into the park is prohibited.
Brookfield Zoo is accessible via bus or train. Both options will take you to the zoo’s South Gate. For more information go to: Public Transport to Brookfield Zoo.
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event for consideration to be added the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly, free and/or drop-in, and are local for families in the western suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.