- This event has passed.
See a Truck
June 13, 2020, 10:00 am - 12:00 pmFree
The first-ever See-A-Truck features garbage trucks, tractors, police cars, fire trucks and a variety of other vehicles on display in Springfield Park.
Safety Guidelines are as follows:
– All attending cars must enter Springfield Park at the northernmost entrance near the community gardens and head south toward Erickson Elementary School.
– Trucks will be lined up along both sides of the parking lot.
Attendees are to drive slowly (5 mph or less) while viewing the trucks.
– Exit is near the Springfield Park Ballfield Complex by the concession building.
– All attendees must remain in their vehicles at all times.
– No foot traffic is allowed in this area during the event except for the truck drivers and Bloomingdale Park District staff. Social/physical distancing of 6 feet or more will be maintained at all times.
Restrooms will not be available during the event. Please plan accordingly.
Father’s Day Bonus
In an early celebration of Father’s Day, the first 50 fathers to pull up in their car with their children receive a gift bag filled with goodies from the Bloomingdale Park District!
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event for the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly events (no ongoing classes or camps) and are local for families in the western suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.