- This event has passed.
Orland Park’s Independence Day Celebrations
July 4, 2020, 7:15 pm - 10:00 pmFree
- Based on this guidance, the Village of Orland Park is proceeding with its 4th of July fireworks show at Centennial Park, with modifications.
- Because of limited capacity as a result of social distancing measures, this year, vehicular access to Centennial Park parking lots will be restricted to those displaying
- Centennial Park is a large area that allows for proper social distancing measures. Of course, the ultimate decision regarding the personal risks involved and the appropriateness of attending the celebrations in-person must be made by each individual in light of all the circumstances presented by the current pandemic, and the known variability and biological behavior of the individual’s medical condition.
- Performing at 7:15 pm at Centennial Park will be Gone 2 Paradise.
- Because of the park-wide sounds system, music can be heard anywhere throughout Centennial Park.
- Those attending should maintain groups of less than 10 with social distancing of at least 6 feet between groups.
- The fireworks show will begin at 9:30 pm
- The display will incorporate higher altitude fireworks and remove low-level fireworks so that residents can enjoy the fireworks at home.
- The fireworks display and synced music will live streamed via the Village’s YouTube channel.
- Those wishing to watch the fireworks at Centennial Park should maintain groups of less than 10 with social distancing of at least 6 feet between groups.
- This year, vehicular access to Centennial Park and Centennial Park West parking lots will be restricted to those displaying a current Village of Orland Park vehicle sticker.
- Thank you to our presenting sponsor Christopher B. Burke Engineering, Ltd.
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event for the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly events (no ongoing classes or camps) and are local for families in the western suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.