- This event has passed.
Lemont Downtown Ice and Lights Fest
January 21, 3:30 pm - 6:30 pmFree
Help us kick-off our 150th Anniversary Celebration with our 2nd Annual Ice & Lights Fest! Embrace the season of snow and ice in Lemont Downtown and enjoy an afternoon of ice, lights and family fun!
• Shop, dine, and engage with the festive holiday lights and beautiful ice sculptures! *Ice Sculptures should be on display by 2:00 p.m. and will stay on display until they melt away;
• Weather permitting, the Lemont Tractor Club will be giving FREE hayrides around the downtown!
• Visit with Belle, Elsa & Olaf at Three Stories Books, 310 Canal Street;
• DJ on Front Street to help us rock in our 150th Anniversary;
• LIVE ice carving demonstration at 4:00 p.m. in front of Hayes, 105 Stephen Street;
• Join the Light Up Dance Party on Front Street by Next Mex starting at 5:00 p.m. **Limited number of light sticks available while supplies last!
We’ll keep you posted on all the afternoon’s activities, along with some surprises, so be sure to keep an eye on our Lemont Downtown website, social media pages, and Village website.
Enjoy “Lighting Up Lemont” through January 31! Our fabulous lighting displays in downtown Lemont will continue to warm you up inside during “Lighting Up Lemont” through January 31, 2023.
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event to the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly, free and/or drop-in, and are local for families in the west and northwest suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.