- This event has passed.
December 6, 2018, 7:30 pm
An event every day that begins at 7:30 pm, repeating until December 8, 2018
One event on December 8, 2018 at 4:00 pm
Dec. 6 & 7, 2018 7:30 pm
Dec. 8, 2018 4 pm & 7:30 pm
Conceived, written and directed by Jo Slowik
• Fun for the whole family!
• 90 minutes of joyful music, skits, and audience participation merriment.
• Digital pictures onstage with Santa and Mrs. Claus 30 minutes prior to performance.
• Digital pictures are $5 each and the proceeds go the the Philip Lynch Theatre Scholarship.
• Assigned seating performances!
• $10 General Admission.
• Half price tickets available with a donation of non-perisable food items to go to local pantries.
• Advance ticket purchase recommended.
• Recommend for patrons of all ages!
TICKETS GO ON SALE FRIDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2018
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event for the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly events (no ongoing classes or camps) and are local for families in the western suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.