- This event has passed.
Glenview Art League Summer Art Fair
April 6, 11:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
We welcome artists to apply to the 69th Annual Glenview Art League Summer Art Fair!
This is a volunteer-run event – the 2nd longest running Art Fair in Illinois. Yes, we have a wonderful home-town history!
- Conveniently located on the inviting, tree-filled lawn of Lyon School in a northern suburb of Chicago
- This beloved community tradition dates back to the 1950s.
- Crowds are drawn in by fine artwork and fine craft, as well as social and traditional media promotion and live music.
- All booths on grass, with many near trees.
- Fine art exhibits well-complimented by music, food, kids activities
- Enthusiastic volunteers and organizers
- Free parking on site, with overnight parking available
- High visibility in a downtown location at a major crossroad with consistent foot traffic
For information on more events like this, check out our roundup of Art Festivals.
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event to the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly, free and/or drop-in, and are local for families in the west and northwest suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.