- This event has passed.
December 2, 2017, 4:00 pm - 5:30 pmFree
Make the holiday season bright – grab your family and join the fun – right here in beautiful Palos Heights!
Friday, Nov. 24
• Tree Lighting, Live Reindeer and arrival of Santa at Lake Katherine NCBG – 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm (Tree Lighting at 6:00 pm) (Bring your camera and take a free photo with Santa. Free face painting and crafts, hot chocolate, juice, cookies and popcorn – all sponsored by the Palos Area Chamber of Commerce)
Saturday, Nov. 25
• Small Business Saturday – Shop Small® and Shop Local at retail establishments and restaurants throughout Palos Heights
Friday & Saturday, Dec. 1 & 2
• Holidays in the Heights Merchants Weekend at participating shops & restaurants
• Tree Lighting, Santa Claus and Kris Kringle Market – Friday 5:00 to 9:00 pm & Saturday 1:00 pm to 7:00 pm at the Municipal Parking Lot on Harlem Ave. (Municipal Parking Lot located at 12217 S. Harlem Ave.)
• Free Holiday Express Bus (available to take shoppers to retail areas)
Saturday, Dec. 2
• Christmastime Celebration at the Palos Heights Public Library – 9:00 am to 1:00 pm
• Christmastide Concert at Ozinga Chapel, Trinity Christian College – 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm (doors open at 3:30 pm)
Saturday, Dec. 9
• Palos Heights Woman’s Club Christmas Breakfast/Boutique/House Walk – at Palos Country Club, 131st & SW Hwy – for details visitwww.phwc.wordpress.com
• Waddles Winter Wonderland at Palos Heights Recreation Center, located at 6601 W. 127th St. (Free Family Fun for children 12 & under from 10:00 am to 12:00 pm)
Saturday, Dec. 16
• Winter Farmer’s Market – 8:00 am to 12:00 pm (in the Orchard Room at Palos Heights Recreation Center)
Throughout the holiday season, take time to see the holiday trees in the Art Garden, 123rd & 72nd Court, decorated by various Palos Heights schools, scout troops and organizations.
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Click on the button above to submit an event for the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly events (no ongoing classes or camps) and are local for families in the western suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.