- This event has passed.
Bark n Park Dog Park Opening
September 5, 2017$5 – $15
We have an Opening Date for the Park ‘n Bark Dog Park! Tuesday, September 5!
Just a few reminders when using our Dog Park:…
• 2 dogs per handler at one time
• Pass should be visible
• Please make sure all other gates are closed when opening a gate
• No food or treats – human or canine
• Pick up dog waste IMMEDIATELY
• HAVE A PAW-FECTLY FUN TIME!
Passes are now on sale at the Administration Center. Please review the registration packet for all necessary information. Passes will NOT be issued without proof of required immunizations, and ID.
Annual passes will cost $5 for Residents for the first dog, and $5 for each additional dog
* Non-resident annual passes will be $15 for the first dog and $5 for each additional dog.
* We will have a large dog area and a small dog area (30 lbs. or less). Bigger dogs will not be allowed in the small dog section.
* Re-registration each year will be required.
* Dogs must be fully immunized with the following: Rabies, Distemper, Parvovirus, Parainfluenza, and Hepatitis. Not required but recommended in Bordatella which will help prevent the spread of Kennel Cough.
You can download the Registration Packet here. This document will contain all of the information to get started on your annual permit
We do our best to provide comprehensive, accurate and useful information about events and activities. This information (such as times and locations) is gathered from press releases, websites, signs around town and word of mouth. However, details change and people make mistakes, so please confirm the details before you go. Kidlist is not responsible for any problems that occur while participating in activities listed on this site.
Submit an Event
Click on the button above to submit an event to the Kidlist calendar. We welcome everyone to submit events, given that they are family-friendly, free and/or drop-in, and are local for families in the western suburbs of Chicago. All submitted events are reviewed by the Kidlist team.